It’s Time for Fiscal Responsibility
Support of Gun Owners
It’s time to save our country
The Red Wave is coming
Reignite America’s Energy Independence
Gerald Malloy Republican nominee running for United States Senator of Vermont
PositionsBelow are my positions on many areas that need immediate change. I believe it is critical for Congress to address these areas and get our Country back on track, in the right direction, for our future.
Economic Prosperity1) Finally tackle the $30 Trillion debt. Reduce the size of Federal Government, spend within budget, stop the bleeding. Over the last 15 years since 2007 Congress has allowed the National Debt to increase by over 300%—that’s failure.
2) Energy Independence. Restart the Pipeline and promote, not restrict, US independence across all forms of Energy. Go back to reasonable gas prices and reasonable inflation from 2020, not record and 40-year highs.
3) I support every parent’s right to decide what is and what is not taught to their children in school.
4) Illegal Immigration. Put up the wall. Enforce the law, stop criminals and Fentanyl from China coming into the US. 10,000 lbs. of Fentanyl seized last year—enough to kill 2 Billion people.
5) A comprehensive review US Trade and Import practices, followed by the implementation of meaningful sanctions on countries with human rights violations, that harbor terrorists, that do not have fair Trade practices, and that produce Fentanyl and other drugs that are killing Americans. Stand up and Stop funding Communism, Terrorism, and Aggression – with the follow on benefit that we can make products instead of importing them.
6) Reduce healthcare costs, not Universal Healthcare but Initiatives to reduce price gouging and improve Medicare, Medicaid, and Veteran’s Administration operations.
7) Ensure the United States has access to natural resources for the future, like lithium.
The Consitution1) Support and Defend the Constitution as the Oath of Office dictates.
2) No more unconstitutional Federal actions or initiatives like Mask and Vaccine Mandates that have destroyed our Economy. Take a drive down almost any Main Street and see the shuttered businesses.
3) Fully support all Amendments, including 2d Amendment Right to Bear Arms. I am a gun owner, my wife is an NRA member.
4) Pro life. Per the 10th Amendment I support taking this decision out of the Supreme Court and giving it to States and People.
Maintaining a Strong Defense1) Listen to and take the advice of our military leadership; learn from the debacle of the hasty pullout of Afghanistan where 13 service members died.
2) Rebuild damaged relations with NATO partners and allies around the world.
3) Do not enter into treaties that cannot be enforced with untrustworthy nations, such as Iran.
4) Fully support Law Enforcement. Funding, not Defunding, our Police; preserving order to enjoy freedoms.
AdditionallyI will support and defend the Constitution, to serve the best interests of Vermont and the United States. I thank Senator Leahy for his 48 years of services as the only Democrat Senator ever from Vermont. Just as he won in 1974, in the wake of Watergate and President Nixon’s resignation, it is now time for a change. I offer Character, Experience, Leadership and Performance, for our Future.
Thank you for subscribing!
Paid for by Gerald Malloy for US Senate, Limited
Copyright 2022 Gerald Malloy for US Senate, Limited